OpenSC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

OpenSC Is coming back!! ((Maybe...lol ))  Be sure to give your feedback for the site's direction

+- +-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 17
Latest: Ranebazsiz
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 8
Total Topics: 1
Most Online Today: 8
Most Online Ever: 37
(January 19, 2021, 01:50:20 pm)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Author Topic: What next ?  (Read 257 times)

OpenSC

• Administrator
  • Rewt baby yeah!
    • View Profile
What next ?
« on: January 17, 2021, 01:47:12 am »

Hello Opensc.ws Visitors!  I am a user on this site from the early 2000s, I've seen a lot of great code, people, and projects come from this site and to be frank, I miss it.... Well I have recently acquired the domain and am in a position to try and "bring it back"........... ofc if there's  interest..   So, my question is, is there still interest in a forums site  for malware research and development ?   are you guys willing to use the site and add content and participate in discussions, projects, and contests?

Do you have any ideas that might be a better fit here?   I an open to any and all suggestions here.  I am willing to dedicate my time, energy and money to try and build this community again to its former glory.........how about you ?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 02:09:04 am by OpenSC »

wAnchor

• View Profile
Re: What next ?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 02:38:33 am »

I would say yes. If I were in your position I would base the site around development as a whole, not just malware per se. I do believe there is a large demand for resources relating to malware development though.

OpenSC

• Administrator
  • Rewt baby yeah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 03:41:57 am »

I agree, and Im pretty sure if something becomes of it, then it will most likely be coding based and not just rooted in malware.  I'm not real keen on another marketplace tbh.   I'd like to stick the meaning of the site title :)   Markets are cool but there are so many of them there's no need for another, don't you agree?

Welcome wAnchor and thanks for the comment :)  Hope you have a great day !

wAnchor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 02:06:33 pm »

Fully agree. Let the other sites handle the headache of a marketplace. So this can just focus on development.

Regards.

Mardex

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 12:22:26 pm »

I'd love to see this site come back, I just don't think there are many people interested in programming anymore tbh

crazyboris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 10:12:22 am »

Hello from sweden.

so who is the owner ? put some light .

PM me @admin

OpenSC

• Administrator
  • Rewt baby yeah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 04:20:38 am »

CB welcome !

Its been a long time and I am very pleased to see you, as it means you are well at least I hope?  you were staff so long here and i am happy to see you checking in.

I am looking for help if you are interested ?

Good to see you Crazy Boris and I hope you are doing well :) !  My PM Box is always open to messages if you would like to converse.

crazyboris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 07:08:14 am »

CB welcome !

Its been a long time and I am very pleased to see you, as it means you are well at least I hope?  you were staff so long here and i am happy to see you checking in.

I am looking for help if you are interested ?

Good to see you Crazy Boris and I hope you are doing well :) !  My PM Box is always open to messages if you would like to converse.

PM'd ya. cheers

+ Quick Reply

+-Recent Topics

What next ? by crazyboris
January 29, 2021, 07:08:14 am